- Tea green anarkali suit in georgette enhanced with gotta patches, zardosi, sequins and zari in floral motifs on the bodice and hemline.
- Designed with round neck and 3/4th sleeves.
- Paired with a matching organza dupatta with scallop cut border enhanced with gotta patches and zari work.
- Further trimmed with tassels on the corner.
- WASH CARE INSTRUCTION: Dry clean only.
- Slight variation in color is possible due to digital photography.
- Being rewarded as the most trusted brand our customers too believe we deliver same styles as promised on the website.
Embellishing the cloth with threads and beads, it is done to create intricate patterns on the fabric or material. The artisan first traces a given design into a khakha (paper stencil) which is later pierced to get the same design on the fabric. The fabric is stretched on the sides and is tied to a frame. Done with various kinds of needles and threads, this craft requires attention to details and handwork to maintain the intricacy. We support the artisans of this surreal craft
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.